News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Who Wil You Endorse? Hagan or Williams?

Started by ytowner, May 04, 2005, 03:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowner

you and i both know she will not become mayor!

JAY

MOLOCH

AS EACH INDISCRETION IS REVEALED HER CHANCES GROW

WHAT ELSE IS OUT THERE WAITING TO BE DISCOVERED-

SHE HAS A SHOT!  ;D

ytowner

[size=30]NO SHOT..... JAY FOR MAYOR[/size]

And Jay c-mon. You think anyone in the city with the exception of a bakers dozen even care 1 lousy bit about the history of the land purchase of that land? Hell No.

MOLOCH

I HAVE HEARD HER TALK ON A FEW OCCASIONS - THAT WOMAN IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND DOES HER HOMEWORK.

jay

I heard Maggy Lorenzi on the Louie Free Show this morning.  She was very knowledgeable and made some good points when discussing the history of the land purchase for the convocation center.

MOLOCH

I DON'T THINK FIXING IT SO YOUR WHOLE STREET IS EXEMPT FROM PAYING TAXES IS HELPING THE COMMUNITY - THERE ARE LEGAL WAYS TO DO THINGS AND THERE ARE ILLEGAL WAYS. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO POP OUT OF THE CLOSET OR WHEN  ;D

IF JAY WILLIAMS LOVES THIS COMMUNITY YOU TELL ME -

WHAT HAS HE DONE - BEFORE HE DECIDED TO RUN FOR MAYOR -TO BENIFIT ANYONE OR ANYTHING IN THIS COMMUNITY THAT DID NOT DIRECLY OR INDIRECLY PUT A DIME IN HIS POCKET !

AND MAYBE HE QUIT HIS 2 - 6 FIGURE JOBS BECAUSE HE WILL "MAKE" MORE AS MAYOR

AS FAR AS WINNING THE DEBATE - I HAVE HEARD MAGGY SPEAK - JAY AND HAGAN ARE IN TROUBLE

IT IS ALSO A SHAME THAT YOU CAN NOT EXPRESS YOURSELF WITHOUT CALLING PEOPLE NAMES, EVEN AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED NOT TO. THAT IS A SIGN OF INSECURITY .YOU SEEM TO BE THREATENED BY WOMEN TOO -  YOU MAY WANT TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP FOR YOUR PROBLEMS.

ytowner

You a jerk for comparing my betting to JAY.

Why say that? Because you have nothing at all against JAY.

A man who has QUIT 2 6 FIGURE JOBS.... WHY? Because he loved Youngstown.

So stop all this crap that she has a shot. She has no shot. Its Jay vs. Hagan. You won't get anymore than 5% of the vote and you know it.

NO SHOT.

And you think she can win a debate? ROFLMFAO. Jay will murder anyone anytime anywhere. Even that jackass Hagan will too.

NO SHOT
JAY FOR MAYOR

MOLOCH

BETTING IS A WASTE OF MONEY AND IS ILLEGLE - DO YOU MAKE IT A HABIT OF DOING WASTEFUL AND ILLEGLE THINGS? WOW -I FEEL LIKE I AM TALKING TO JAY WILLIAMS HIMSELF!

SHE HAS A SHOT!

ytowner

MOLUCH if I could meet you I'd bet 1000 bucks on the spot she'd lose.

SHE HAS NO SHOT!

JAY FOR MAYOR!

MOLOCH

WHAT IS NICE ABOUT LIVING IN A FREE SOCIETY IS EVERYONE HAS A SHOT AT BEING ANYTHING IF THEY PUT ENOUGH EFFORT INTO IT - A LOT CAN HAPPEN BETWEEN NOW AND NOVEMBER  ;D

YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO FACE THE FACT BUT IT IS TRUE - IT MIGHT NOT BE HUGE BUT .....

SHE HAS A SHOT !!!!!

I BET SHE WINS THE DEBATES TOO!
UNLESS PEOPLE ARE TOO SCARED TO INCLUDE HER

ytowner

SHE GOT NO SHOT.

If she were smart when she finds out she has no shot she'd help out her fellow independent and get him a victory.

from her website I would NOT want her as my mayor. NO SHOT

MOLOCH

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ALL THREE ANSWER QUESTIONS OF THE PUBLIC - I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SEE A DEBATE -  THEN EVERYONE WILL KNOW WHO CAN THINK AND SPEAK AND WHO READS ITEMS PREPARED FOR THEM ON AN INDEX CARD  

ytowner

The city has a candidate w/o your special interests who know how to run a city...and a bank... and the CDA.

[size=20]JAY[/size]

MOLOCH

I RETRIEVED HER E-MAIL FOR YOU FROM HER WEB SITE -                 MAGGY@MAGGY4MAYOR.COM
SO YOU COULD EXTEND YOUR INVITATION    ;)

jay