News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

VOTE NO FOR HAGAN

Started by ytowner, March 31, 2005, 04:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowner

My goal is to make sure Hagan doesn't win this primary...

Then we will have a great NOVEMBER ELECTION. Anyone else is better and more qualified than that huge ass liberal..
GO BUSH AND JAY!

lynn anderson

My observation has been that for the past 7 years
I have volunteered at various causes throughout the
city of Youngstown, the ONLY person who was there
from the mayoral candidates was John Swierz.

ytowner

the very least we can do is just all work together to make sure that ass hagan don't win.

Mary_Krupa

Mary Krupa
"We the People..."

ytowner

Well I see what your saying but BUSH Has been city law director and now police chief. That is one hell of a record to work with. He has brought crime down. And when my site interviewed 20 people: 13-BUSH.3-SWIERZ. 3-HAGAN. All were white and said the guy has done a great job and has worked in the city pretty much his WHOLE CAREER!

So folks here I go! We endorse!

Mary_Krupa

I am supporting John R. Swierz for Mayor. I challenge any one to call him and talk to him in person. Ask him any question about Youngstown, city government, city finances, how many employees in each department, job opportunities, etc. This man will have good, knowledgable answers for you and ones that are full of common sense and can work. With his experience and savvy combined with his honesty (yes, I said honesty)and fervor for our once great city of Youngstown, things will really change for the better. Also, John does not have a suspicious criminal background like Bush.

Go to his website at swierz.com.
Mary Krupa
"We the People..."

Reggie McLendon

I agree with you Hagan is no choice for are next Mayor........I just hope people just don't vote on RACE.......All this guy is doing is GRANDSTANDING....Those socall Union don't mean JACK.......I'm in an UNION and most of my MEMBERS do live in YOUNGSTOWN.... As an MEMBERS of Local 1199 there is no way this guy REALLY know what's are the needs of the PEOPLE OF THE INNER CITY......He's not on the front LINES.....HE believes he can buy the ELECTION with FLASH.......But that will not HAPPEN.........All people UNITED can keep this CLOWN out of are CITY.......I don't see this guys out in The STREETS of Youngstown with the PEOPLE......He's running for MAYOR LIKE AN OUTSIDER which he is.......

ytowner

God If that liberal dork became Mayor I will leave this city and I know a few people who already said will. I mean don't you make more as a STATE SENATOR?

He is pathetic.

MY site is indecisive between Bush and Swierz. I hope to email the candidates for a live chat come early early May.

If anyone can try to help please do!

And I can't stand these unions endorsing him. I hope all YOUNGSTOWN SITES ENDORSE SOMEONE ELSE!