News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Youngstown Income Tax on Suburban Workers…Is this a Smart thing or a Dumb thing?

Started by Frank Bellamy, MAP Masters of Applied Politics, July 22, 2007, 10:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank Bellamy, MAP Masters of Applied Politics

Youngstown Income Tax on Suburban Workers...Is this a Smart thing or a Dumb thing?

Maybe if I were sold on Youngstown City Government's management ability I would see this as a great idea for the entire valley....But that is not reality!  

Youngstown City Government is plagued with a Bad Case of Ineptitude and it is reinforced by people who just don't know any better.  One has to go away from Youngstown to be able to see the potentialities of this once great city.  

When I listen and talk to political/community leaders in Youngstown it gives me the feeling of "How do you start to explain the complexities and conflicts of human relations to your preschool age child?" This is almost impossible until that child grows up and have more life experiences.  

I like Mayor Williams and I am proud that the city voters elected a leader that resembles a large block of its forgotten citizens...But all of this is meaningless when incompetence is the order of the day...

"What Do You Think?"