News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Legalize marijuana in all 50 States

Started by JoyceFarrell, July 20, 2018, 05:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

Why?Town

This is one of the few things I can agree with Mr Ryan about. I'm 51 yrs old and haven't smoked it in over 10 yrs but did almost every day for over 25 yrs.

I went to work every day, sometimes slightly buzzed and never had anything bad happen. Never. I moved up the ladder, became part of management and did pretty well. There were others, in the union, that smoked before work, on break, at lunch and then on their way home. No issues there either.

I paid all my bills, stole nothing and didn't beat people up or vandalize anything and raised my kids. Two of which have never tried it and probably never will.

Even back in high school I smoked whenever I got a chance. Nobody died from that either but someone around my age died every 6 months from something alcohol related. It started a week before I graduated and continued for three years. It never really stopped although the deaths did spread out considerably over time. It's sad but I won't be surprised when it happens again.

FWIW, my wife has never smoked anything, never really liked me doing it, and will tell everyone I quit. Well, I haven't done it but if someone rolled one up and handed it to me I wouldn't pass it up.