News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Ask for a Green Party ballot on election day

Started by Zippy, May 08, 2018, 10:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why?Town

I don't want her,
you can have her.

Seriously, before posting anything about her I clicked on her Constance For Ohio link.

The second click got the page started with a slideshow of random people how probably support her. many of them holding various signs in what appears to be various protests.

The second second picture showed a girl that I'd be surprised if she was old enough to drive, let alone vote. I could be wrong so won't hold that against anybody. But that girl was holding a sign that said "I demand Change because My body = My Choice" which I'm sure was supporting abortion I will hold against not only that little girl but also that wack job Constance. How is a miniature human being with a heart beat considered just a part of someone else's body?

Put that together with the number of babies being put up for adoption instead of being aborted dropping unfortunately significantly after roe vs wade and the fact that I was adopted in 1967 and my adopted brother adopted in 1969 and I'll even admit that if anyone should have been aborted Constance fits the bill.

Zippy

Tuesday, May 8, Primary Election Day
Join the Ohio Green Party

Ask for a Green Party ballot

Vote Constance Gadell-Newton for Governor

For U.S. Senate
Darken the oval and write-in Philena Irene Farley

For Treasurer of State
Darken the oval and write-in Paul Curry