News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

B E L L A M Y Announces Issues and Candidate Background Info.

Started by Frank Bellamy, MAP Masters of Applied Politics, March 22, 2007, 10:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

our2cents

Quote from: Mary on March 30, 2007, 07:08:41 PM
I was on McGuffy this morning and seen "bellamy" spray painted on different buildings? Is there meaning behind this?

I finally saw the spray paint on brick buildings over there.  We know many people that saw it as well, and so far everyone thinks it's a total lack of respect for property in general.  If it was painted on signs that could easily be removed, it would be different.  But spray painted on the actual brick?   :'( 

jay

I saw a similar sign nailed to a telephone pole at the corner of Mahoning Avenue and Oak Hill.  It was on cardboard with white letters on a black background.  The cardboard was already falling apart due to the recent rains.  The sign did not indicate it was for a political candidate.

Mary

I was on McGuffy this morning and seen "bellamy" spray painted on different buildings? Is there meaning behind this?

Frank Bellamy, MAP Masters of Applied Politics

Jay;

We are very early into our BELLAMY for City Council political campaign and it's my sense that my opponents are clueless as to handling our city's drug problem.  It would be poor political management to release such details at this date.

However, I will say that my abilities in handling Drug Dealers and the like is link to my unique level of earned community respect and street level reputation that could have only be gained over a long period of time.

I've seen their mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters and other relatives grow up, jailed, killed, abused, lethargic-zed by drug use and deceases [mental & physical]....I have their respect and I will use this unique level of respect to help make Youngstown a better place to live. 

jay

How do you propose to handle drug dealers?
Are you able to help with the problems in the south side hot spot?  (see the south side forum for details)

Frank Bellamy, MAP Masters of Applied Politics

B E L L A M Y Announces Issues and Candidate Background Info.

• Christian Family Household
• Tough on Crime
• Bachelor of Science Degree (N.C. Central University '76 Durham, NC)
• Masters Degree Candidate (University of Akron-Political Science/Bliss Institute)
• Licensed Lead Abatement Contractor
• Husband & Stern Father
• Respected Leader
• 20 Years Professional Sales & Marketing Experience 
• Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.  Life Member '87

"The 2010 Plan will not sell itself...It has to be sold to Business Leaders throughout the United States and the world.  I have the Professional Sales & Marketing experience to attract New Businesses and Jobs to Youngstown!"

My First Duty when elected will be to Protect the Citizens of the 1st. Ward against Crime and Violence from Petty Street Thugs...I will put an End to House Stripping...I will require a City License for All Metal Scrappers and Home Antique & Fixture Dealers...If you have Drug Dealers on your street... Call Me First and I'll handle it for YOU!...

These are just a few issues on my platform....

Frank E. Bellamy
INDEPENDENT Conservative Candidate