News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

First Ward City Council Race

Started by jay, January 10, 2015, 08:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PD

Running as a Green Party candidate?  Cool. Expect you 10-15% of the vote. You won't win but you sure are making a statement
A statement of losing

Peggy Gurney

~ Normal is overrated ~

northside lurker

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Peggy Gurney

Could you please post a link to the FB page?
~ Normal is overrated ~

northside lurker

For those not following along on Facebook, but are still interested in helping, Amber is now running as an independent.  But, the petition signing has been moved to next Friday.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Towntalk

Peggy Gurney

westsider, you're kidding, right?   ::)
~ Normal is overrated ~

northside lurker

I just read that Amber Beal, from the Wick Park Neighborhood, wants to run for 1st ward council seat.  She wants to be the green party candidate, and will be collecting signatures this Friday at Suzie's Dogs & Drafts.
--Thomas Edison

Peggy Gurney

Julius Kingsly has a business downtown.  I think that's good enough.

GOOD for him.
~ Normal is overrated ~

jay

I would like to see someone from the downtown area on city council.  There are a lot of people living downtown now and this area should have a voice on council.

PD

I got confirmation that Julius Kingsly will run. He owns Kingsly detailing.
Who is the young lady running? 

jay

I just heard that a young woman from the downtown area may run for the first ward city council seat.