News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Boehner Out

Started by Towntalk, September 25, 2015, 03:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfc_oliver

I have to come down on the side of Boehner has accomplished next to nothing....
I have said many times in the past 6 years that there was zero leadership in Washington.
Not in the White House, Not in the House, and Not in the Senate.

Now maybe a leader will emerge in one of them....

And at one time I would have voted Boehner for President...
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Towntalk

I'm as angry as I can be, and as I did for the 10 years that I did show prep for Dan Ryan I'm pulling no punches and coming into the ring bare fisted, and do not care who I hurt. The extremists in both the House and Senate have broken a perfectly fine Speaker of the House because he refused to do exactly what they said. That smacks of what happened in Nazi Germany; Stalinest Russia and Communist China. Here at least I'm not going to hold my tongue for anyone. That's what my Facebook page is for.

Rick Rowlands

Excuse me?  You going senile?  Much of your ranting that goes on here is exactly the same things that us in the Tea Party bitch about.  Oversized, bloated government. Too many regulations, too much stupidity and waste in Washington.  But then you just insult the people who you have a lot in common with, including me? 

Towntalk

The ultra extreme HATE FILLED Tea Party is overjoyed today to hear that House Speaker John Boehner is stepping down as House Speaker and as a Member of Congress so now they can put in their version of ADOLPH HITLER in as Speaker and no doubt are shouting at the top of their lungs "HAIL VICTORY". What will they do next" Bring back the Klan? The Tea Party claims of being Christian, but their message is straight out of HELL!