News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Iran Wants War

Started by Towntalk, September 04, 2015, 12:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfc_oliver

We don't need to quite go that far, but we do need a leader in the White House, the House of Representatives, The Senate , and on The Bench.

Currently we are lacking in those positions......
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Towntalk

And we can again my friend. The days of the U.S. being Mr. Good Guy need to end. Shut down our borders to ALL, close our ports to ALL imports. Stop exporting our food stuffs. Build up our military power 100%. Zero tolerance of trouble makers here. You protest, you spend the rest of your days in a CONCENTRATION CAMP BUSTING LARGE ROCKS INTO SAND 14 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK.

sfc_oliver

We were the most feared and respected, Right up until 1993......

Towntalk

If they welcome war, the U.S. should turn the whole of iran into a radioactive wasteland, then to make sure that everyone is dead, rain down on them biological weapons. In this country if anyone protests, gas them like the dogs they are. Its high time that we got leadership in Washington willing to build concentartion camps here in the U.S. to put malcontents in and keep them there till they rot. If any of our do good liberals protest, thensend them immediately into the nearest gas chamber.
This is going to shock my liberal friends, but I am sick and tired of foreign malcontents threatening this country. It's high time that we made the United States the most feared nation on this planet.

sfc_oliver

And the dumb asses in Washington want to pay them to do it.