News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Ted Strickland

Started by jay, September 03, 2015, 05:35:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Towntalk

iwasthere Go to my facebook page, I just posted two jokes from my cousin.

iwasthere

my spell check refuses to turn on when I log in for the day. It tells me that it doesn't need a daily exercise routine.

Towntalk

Shoot, two thirds of the time my typing gets so jumbled up that spellcheck just stops working and tells me "You're on your own sister."

iwasthere

I should not use voice activated system. It doesn't work correctly all the time. I shall edit my posts closely next time when I post. Why would the republican party run ads against Ted Strickland? When Portman is a shoe in for this political elected position. This should had been my post. Oh well, rr I give you permission to horse whip me at high noon on ytown central square for my gibberish ramblings. I can use an educated aide at my side for editorial support.

Rick Rowlands

The Republican Party is running scared because the Republican Party is running scared!  Makes perfect sense in the world of academia I suppose!   You  know, us non intellectuals would never be able to understand the nuances in that profound statement.  We are ignorant and not even worthy of sharing the same website as the mental heavyweights that grace us with their occasional appearance.

Excuse me.  I must resume my running.   I'M SCARED!!!!!!!!!!

Towntalk

??? ??? ??? ???  I'm cornfused at one of the posts. What ain't I a seein' er readin'?  ??? ??? ??? ???

Rick Rowlands

iwasthere, sometimes I forget that you used to be an educator.  Thanks for reminding me.

iwasthere

The Republican Party is running scared because the republican party is running scared because they know ted will be there be portland are the republican party is running scared because they know ted will win against their candidate.

Towntalk

I shant even start thinking about it till 12/31/2015 ... get smashed on 1/1/2016 ... put the pix of the top 3 of each party on the dart board ... polish off a second bottle of Jim Bean Divils Cut ... toss a dart at tyhe dart board and whoever the dart sticks on is who I'll vote for.

sfc_oliver

Elections are getting to be like Christmas, no time is too soon.

:(
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

jay

Every morning there is an anti-Strickland commercial on local TV.  Usually this type of commercial takes place after a party's primary election.  The primary election in Ohio isn't until early 2016.