News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Obama and the Flag

Started by Towntalk, July 21, 2015, 10:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

Today's "good people" are tomorrow's terrorist breeders. Today's terrorists supposedly came from "good families" and as we kill them off, tomorrows terrorists will have to come from somewhere.

sfc_oliver

I wouldn't really want to destroy the land.....There are a lot of good people living in and around the ME....But send in 65,000 US Combat troops, Keep the politicians off the TV and the reporters at home and we'll finish this in less than 6 months........
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Towntalk

As far as I'm concerned, it is time for the United States to stop talking to those Muslim infidels and unleash a combination of nuclear and biological holocaust not only on Iran but all the middle east Muslim countries turning their land into a radioactive wasteland that is so contaminated biologically that no one can ever live there. Further, I am also in total favor of establishing concentration camps in areas like Death Valley to store those radical terrorist wannabes.

sfc_oliver

I've been telling people that for months.........

Towntalk

The killings have been ruled an act of terrorism and more will be coming out in the next few days.

sfc_oliver

My Flag has been at Half Staff for 2 days now, I was told that Obama did finally give the order but I normally get an Email from the American Legion and haven't gotten one yet....

iwasthere

he is waiting for the anniversary for trevon martin to fly the flag. tm was a more of a dedicated ind then those marines.

Towntalk

Obama REFUSED to order the White House American flag to half staff in memorial to the 5 military personal MURDERED BY A PRO ISIS MOSLEM!

http://www.stripes.com/news/us/no-explanation-by-obama-on-flags-not-lowered-to-half-staff-for-chattanooga-shootings-1.358915