News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Independent Youngstown City Council Candidates

Started by jay, May 06, 2015, 07:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

amber took bad advice from chris travers and phil kidd when she wanted to run as a green party political candidate. she had the support of the grn party to gather up signatures but she let two political novices to influence her decision. I do not feel bad for her being thrown off the November ballot for ytown city council.  >:(

jay

The first ward independent candidate has been disqualified.

iwasthere

tt wait for the dust to settle on this issue to see if the boe will up hold their end.

Towntalk

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE FOREVER!
What's that got to do with this thread? Nothing actually but I thought I'd toss it in just for the glory of it. :-*  I love Strawberry Shortcake.
As for Miss Allen, apparently she has no support in the 6th Ward so it's no big deal.
Does anyone hear me whining because I ...... oooops come to think about it I don't have a hat to throw in the ring here in the ABSOLUTELY PERFECT 7TH WARD!

Peggy Gurney

Quote from: iwasthere on May 09, 2015, 02:55:44 PM
Vicky allen's did not have enough valid signatures to run in the dem primary this yr for ytown council rep. how can she run as an independent/ ::) ???

Good question
~ Normal is overrated ~

iwasthere

Vicky allen's did not have enough valid signatures to run in the dem primary this yr for ytown council rep. how can she run as an independent/ ::) ???

Towntalk

Victoria Allen ???  ???
Ezell Jones ???  ???
Tyrone Peakes ???  ???

jay

A friend claims that one of the sixth ward candidates will be disqualified.

Peggy Gurney

I think we all know that the independents don't have a prayer.
~ Normal is overrated ~

PD

jay

I believe Mr. Monroe and Mr. Peakes were on the ballot in previous elections.

jay

These independent candidates have filed to run for Youngstown City Council in the November general election.

1st Ward
Amber Beall

2nd ward
Cecil Monroe

5th Ward
Harry C. Turner

6th Ward Council
Victoria Allen
Ezell Jones
Tyrone Peakes

7TH Ward Council
Lauren Johnson