News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Councilman Mike Ray Spaghetti Dinner - Tuesday, March 24

Started by jay, March 17, 2015, 09:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

iwasthere

Quote from: jay on March 19, 2015, 09:42:34 PM
You don't have to purchase a spaghetti dinner to support your favorite candidate.  Send your contribution to your favorite candidate's campaign headquarters.
my favorite one is JIMBO AND HE HAS SINCE RETIRED FROM POLITICS DUE TO UNFORSEEN EVENT IN HIS LIFE. ;D

jay

You don't have to purchase a spaghetti dinner to support your favorite candidate.  Send your contribution to your favorite candidate's campaign headquarters.

iwasthere

Quote from: jay on March 17, 2015, 09:05:19 PM
FYI

Fourth Ward Councilman Mike Ray's Campaign Kick-off Spaghetti Dinner

Tuesday, March 24
4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.

$15.00
Take-out Available- Location -
St. George Croatian Center
3200 Vestal Road
Youngstown, Ohio

WAY TOO EXPENSIVE FOR MY POCKETBOOK :o

Towntalk

I'll kindly ask him, and thanks for the suggestion PD, because even though Mike isn't my councilman, I do want to help him as much as I can.

PD

Is it possible for a friend of yours to get you carry out??  That will be available

Towntalk

So in other words, a homebound senior citizen in poor health can not enjoy the spaghetti dinner.
There are senior citizens who simply can not jump on a bus transfer to another bus then stand in line to be served, and then hurry off to the nearest bus stop go to town, then transfer to another bus to get home. Some of us are just one step away from away from moving into a home for senios citizens who can no longer live on their own.

jay

The Croatian Center Hall is on the WRTA 34-Steel bus route.

The building is handicap accessible.

Towntalk

Will there be delivery for folks who can't make the dinner? Such a homebound people?

jay

FYI

Fourth Ward Councilman Mike Ray's Campaign Kick-off Spaghetti Dinner

Tuesday, March 24
4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.

$15.00
Take-out Available

- Location -
St. George Croatian Center
3200 Vestal Road
Youngstown, Ohio