News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Cowardly Republicans

Started by Towntalk, February 25, 2015, 01:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfc_oliver

Boehner Is not the leader we need....
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Rick Rowlands

I know, and I am as pissed off as you are.  What is the point of even having a party if they will not represent our interests at all.

In this DHS bill, only SEVEN Democrats are basically saying that they have more power than the 53 Republicans in the Senate and the majority who voted for this bill in the House.  What the hell is going on?  The Republicans have the upper hand but they will cave in to a small minority.  So infuriating.

I hope Boehner sticks to his guns and rejects any talk of a replacement bill. 

Towntalk

Republicans control both houses of Congress, but to the man and woman, they are a gaggle of cowards, trembling in fear of the Democrats and the White House. Even the FCC has told Congressional leaders to go suck eggs because their Chairman refuses to honor any request to appear before the committee that is holding herings on the FCC move with the Internet.
Again the cowardly lions leading the Republicans in both houses have backed down on the matter of immigration trembling in fear not only of Obama, but the 2016 election. These sniveling pityful excuse for men are abetting in Obama's grand scheme for destroying America.
The bottom line is that when Obama barks his orders, the Congressional leaders obey even though they were elected to oppose him.
In effect, we don't have a president we have a defacto king!