News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

This rhetoric might be appreciated at the vindy or dems17 boards

Started by jamesrivers, September 19, 2006, 09:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForumManager

To be honest, I am surprised Allan even responded to you in a reserved and intelligent manner.

I will agree there is a problem. I called about house stripping in progress and was ignored.

Who doesn't live in the city?

I live on the West Side.  Several houses on my street have been stripped.

People might take your messages and your political consulting company more seriously if you weren't childishly bashing the mayor.

You have children?  That is quite an example you are setting there!  They are probably running because you are spewing slander at the TV.

jamesrivers

If you live in Youngstown and call the Police because the some one is stripping a home, the Cops will arrive at your home first to show the entire neighborhood that You Called them. And they will take a report and do very little else...And once the Cops leave your block, you and your family will become the Target for Crime....That's why people don't call YTG Police... But you don't live in the City.   

ForumManager

I merged these four topics into one and changed the subject.
They were  posted in different sections of the forum.
What is it with the bashing?

AllanY2525

Quote from: jamesrivers on September 19, 2006, 09:57:05 PM
J Wms the GREATEST WHITE MAYOR in Youngstown history

Mayor Gay Williams is allowing full scale day light House Stripping on all homes on the South Side of the city.  This mayor is dead set on running the Blacks out of Youngstown!...maybe into Boardman and Canfield...

House stripping is a big problem ALL OVER the City of Youngstown, not just on the South Side.  The last time I came into town
I wasn't here 20 minutes when two guys broke into a property next door to mine.  I called the police and they got locked up.
If enough people in the neighborhoods where the stripping is taking place get fed up with it, maybe they'll start looking out
for their neighbors and calling the police on those responsible for the stripping operations.  Y.P.D. is over tasked and
under manned - we cannot expect the limited police coverage we DO have in the city at present to be able to catch the
house strippers without assistance from US - the private sector.

When residents in a neighborhood work together with the police department, then things start to get better.

Anyways, just my $0.02 - based on observation and some first hand experiences on the North Side.

jamesrivers

J Wms the GREATEST WHITE MAYOR in Youngstown history

Mayor Gay Williams is allowing full scale day light House Stripping on all homes on the South Side of the city.  This mayor is dead set on running the Blacks out of Youngstown!...maybe into Boardman and Canfield...

jamesrivers

What's Wrong with J Wms "Pop Eyes"?

Every time my kids see Gay Williams on TV with his Big Popping Eyes they just scream and run out of the room...is the guy sick? Or does he just look like that?

Help me please...Help me!

jamesrivers

I just heard that Mt. Calvary Church members are firing many City Hall employees to make room for more of its church members....What ever happened to the separation of church and state?

Voting for Gay Willams was a BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

jamesrivers

Gillam and Patton are PIMP Cousins

Did you see Sly Patton at Reardon's Party?  He was drunk as Cooter Brown and trying to hit on all of the white women in the room.  He had on his PIMP gold chains around his neck looking like he was back in 1983.  This guy wants to run for YTG City Council?...What a Clown, please say it ain't so Becky!