News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

J Wms Spends City Money for His Church

Started by jamesrivers, July 25, 2006, 09:18:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowner

HAGAN LOST DAMNIT!
So Shut Up JamesRivers, if you want communism, go on a boat down in Key West and head to Cuba!

ForumManager

What is it about politics that brings out the name calling?
Please refrain from name calling.

Micky

Sounds like someone forgot to take their medication for a few days/weeks. 

We agree that the name-calling belongs on the other angry sites. 
For those that feel that city workers are being used/paid to work for the "zealots", take your complaints to the Feds so they can investigate.  They've imprisoned others for doing illegal actions. 

louisa

James, I am aware of the laws you mentioned. I'd like to see them abolished. We can agree to disagree on that subject. I would like you to elaborate on how African American Youngstown residents are being ignored and if anyone else shares this perception I welcome their comments as well. I may be an optimistic but I see so many positive changes in the city and changes better for everyone. It is a process though, and our city didnt get this way overnight and its gonna take some time to get it "back right." We need to focus on the positive and keep moving forward.     

louisa

James, you say "church boy" like its a bad thing, can I get an "Amen"?. :)
Whats wrong with a mayor that has a higher power? Lets see, the positives; people working, a productive change, eraticating blight and the negatives were again?
Lets all say a prayer for the mayor!

Janko

dude:

you need to chill out.  I'm only speaking for myself here, but I come to this message board to find good information and hear worthwhile opinions about my community.  Your recent postings over the past week are neither of these.

I encourage you go post to other forums such as dems17.org and the vindy.com message boards.  Maybe the people there may entertain your complaints about the mayor.

good luck james...

jamesrivers

J Wms Spends City Money for His Church

It is becoming apparent that Mayor Church Boy is putting the needs of Bishop "Jerry Curl" Wagner over the needs of Youngstown's Citizens.  This past Sunday Wms had city street dept. employees (15 people plus 3 Police Patrol Cars) paint new street lines on all of the access roads leading to Mt. Calvary Church.  I got the feeling that he is trying to show his Bishop how loyal he is to the church family.  I'm sure that those street dept. employees were paid at a Very High Over-Time Pay Rate on a Sunday just to impress the church members, who by the way do not live anywhere around the neighborhoods of the church. Well maybe these roads are so heavily traveled to do street work during the regular work week ; ) Mayor Church Boy is also using city demolition money to level buildings around other Mt. Calvary Church properties [Calvary Towers]. 

The Black residences of Youngstown will Vote J Wms aka "Mayor Church Boy" out of office the next time around!  This guy is too much of a Church Zealot to be in charge of any government office.