News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

More Dirt In The Mayor's Race

Started by jay, October 02, 2013, 05:26:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

TV-21 this evening stated that a second female city employee had complained about sexual harassment.

Billy Mumphrey

Strikes me odd that the city can't pay a fee to make sure city-owned phones will not be abused yet they can pay part-time councilman $29,000 a year.

stewie

The phone magically disappeared huh?  It sounds like Hughes has them though. Nice try Kitchen. Seriously if this dude wins we are screwed. 

Billy Mumphrey

The cell phone is lost or stolen? The city fails to pay for services that could record and track texts made on city owned phones?
Sounds fishy to me.

http://www.vindy.com/news/2013/oct/11/official-kitchens-texts-to-accuser-cant-/

jay

Was the city cell phone lost or stolen?    ???

jay

Did anyone else receive an email with this title?
QuoteWhy are the Youngstown Black Leaders supporting "The Dumbest Black Man" for city mayor?

jay

QuoteAccording to the newspaper, Council discussed the Kitchen matter behind closed doors in executive session away from the public. What are they hiding?  And how objective can FOUR of the Council members be since they are backing Kitchen for Mayor?

Good Point

Towntalk

According to the newspaper, Council discussed the Kitchen matter behind closed doors in executive session away from the public. What are they hiding?  And how objective can FOUR of the Council members be since they are backing Kitchen for Mayor?

jay

The mayor's chief of staff did not attend the city council meeting on Wednesday, October 2.

Towntalk

jay

Read the account of this story in the Wednesday, October 2, newspaper.

The victim is someone we know.

I was disappointed by the alleged response that was made by the President of Council in 2011 when informed of the problem.

jay

In the news today

A city employee has accused one of the candidates for Mayor of Youngstown of sexual harassment.

What's next? ::)