News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

All In The Family

Started by jay, August 25, 2013, 08:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

Janet Tarpley will submit her nominating petitions on Tuesday, November 12.

Both candidates in the race so far are women.

Towntalk

Billy Mumphrey

I never said Hagan was my leader and I have never voted for the man. Again, you don't know me.

Youngstownshrimp

Hmmmm....Jay and Billy you are forgetting they are your leaders, don't abandoned them now.  And if you think this action will endear you guys to us free enterprise types, it's going to take more than a "kiss ass."  You can start by learning from the Great TT.

jay

According to this morning's TV news and according to today's newspaper, Hagan II is submitting her petitions today.

Just think of all the money she will save on election signs.  All she will have to do is use Bob's old ones.

Question
Is there an advantage to submitting her petitions this early?

Billy Mumphrey

So Mr. Hagan can stay in office and tell his wife how to vote. Nice.

jay

It's now official.  Mrs. Hagan is circulating petitions for her husband's 58th District seat.

Rick Rowlands

Is she as colorful as he is? 

kenneyjoe330

Hay when you have a "Goose" that lays a GOLDEN EGG - Wouldn't you want to keep it in the family.  It is the PEOPLE that vote for the same name same name same name and people want change  ::)

jay

I just don't like one family having a lock on the leadership of our government.  This applies to the Hagans, Gillams, Bushes, and the Clintons.

Billy Mumphrey

If Mrs. Hagan does run it will make for another interesting Democratic primary next spring.

jay

When Bob Hagan is term limited as State Representative, his wife wants to run for the same seat in the Ohio State House.