News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Fifth Ward Council Candidate's Signs Are Being Destroyed

Started by jay, April 04, 2011, 08:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewie

I did observe several individuals destroying political signs yesterday.  However I will not tell anyone where or who I will just post ambiguous, vauge, misleading, inuendos in an effort to stir controversy in a futile attempt at attracting visitors to the website.  Oh sorry I almost forgot the stupid little penguin at the end of my post. Here... ;D

Penguins37

I'm pretty sure it was the weather Jay.  They were cheap paper/cardboard signs.  Those do not fare to well in 40 mph winds with driving rain. 

At least you didn't jump to conclusions that someone was trying to sabotage Mr. Catale's signs. 

Paul Drennen was wise and purchased high-quality plastic signs that are more appropriate for the type of weather we had today. 

jay

Many of Anthony Catale's political signs were destroyed in the fifth ward today.  If you saw who did it, call Mr. Catele's campaign office.