News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday Events

Started by jay, January 13, 2006, 08:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leah

I wasn't saying Luciano's was a good or bad resturant.  I was simply saying their dinner special on Tuesday brings them in a lot of business. 

ytowner

Leah... if you think a Luciano's idea for downtown is good, well without a doubt all the restaurants in downtown will reach new lows because Luciano's is one horrible restaurant.. Don't tell me that spaghetti is real spaghetti, go to real restaurants like Scarsella's-Anthony's on the Rivers-MVR for real spaghetti.

Leah

It's tough to get people out on those days no matter where you are trying to get them to go.

Maybe the Downtown Resturants could run some dinner specials.  Something like Luciano's (in Austintown) does with their Tuesday $1.99 spaghetti dinners. 

ytowner

Nope. None at all Jay.. Sorry about that!

jay

Not much is going on downtown on the first three weekdays.  The downtown needs something to draw people on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Any suggestions?