News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

A Few Photos From Vexfest

Started by jay, August 23, 2009, 05:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

what is  going to do with all the honey. iwasthere was going make table arrangements with honey to track the jbb to your garden party to cause evil upheaval to you and commie pinko neighbor.. >:( ;D

Rushblvd

iwasthere

you are lucky because first nite jack would have sent those nasty japanese beetle bugs to your garden party next week. :o

Rushblvd

iwasthere

is the wiener mobile gas, electric, diesel or a hybrid? ???

Rushblvd

Note the Wiener Motorcade. It's a tough squeeze but we manage..
I would like to make mention that the Wiener Mobile does not work on Fridays during Lent.

Rushblvd

I really am---I am now traveling around the country with the band..

iwasthere

rush gal you are a true oscar myer weiner fan esp when you know the entire one hot dog hit song without using sheet music. 8)

Rushblvd

That is truly what I want to be.  Be 'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner Ev-ery one would be in love with me.  ;)

iwasthere

the fans rush them by singing their hit song, " i wish i was an oscar myer wiener". 8) ;D :)

Rushblvd

Ouch-my mistake you are right. They were dropped off in the Weiner Mobile. Mobbed by there fan club---the "little sausages"

iwasthere

rush gal i think hot diggy dog was the opening act for the band, "color my face black". i could be mistaken. ;D

Rushblvd

Hot-Diggty-Dog

Lead Singer ---Catsup

iwasthere

the band's name is " Color me in dark face"
the band's singer is " Al Jolsen"

ytowner