News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Will Artis Gillam be Indicted on Ethics Charges?

Started by jamesrivers, July 12, 2006, 10:02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamesrivers

Will Artis Gillam be Indicted on Ethics Charges?

Councilman Artis Gillam--Money Photographs
Date: June 20, 2006 02:33PM
I heard that Artis Gillam and/or his business was caught in photographs up in Cleveland doing business with people who will be using the Wells Building in downtown. Supposedly these pics were given to the newspaper, etc., but I haven't seen anything. Does anyone have any information on this?
/////////
Yes, Maggy L. has the scoop. She filed a police report and is asking the prosecutor to do something. This was all covered in the Vindicator weeks ago. (if maggy is listening/reading,

maybe she could give us an update)      
Councilman Artis Gillam--Money Photographs
Posted by: Maggy (---.proxy.aol.com)
Sorry this reply is so late, I have been too busy to keep track of the board. The complaint was filed on February 22nd. City Prosecutor, Jay Macejko, was adamant about not giving Josephine and I any information at all. We weren't requesting specifics, as we are aware it is an ongoing investigation, but do not the complaintants have a right to know, after six months, that something is being done. We have learned, not from Macejko, that an outside agency is handling it. We shall see what is determined with an admission. As to the post above... Gains vs. Macejko...give me another option...please!

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THIS CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION?