News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Youngstown vs. Ronald Eiselstein"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, October 06, 2010, 08:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Jazz,

I have not bumped into you in this forum, but I just read your past post and was very impressed with your smackdown of our so-called City Engineer CTS.  As you have proven, this public servant is unqualified to sit in the position he holds; he was one of the players in my two-year battle with the City and fortunately as with you, I have this employee's entire dealings with my company in writing. You seem to be well-versed in your argument with him, and please join the rest of us here in our drive to make these entitled ones accountable. 

Atty. Alden Chevlen is our attorney.  His expertise is in real estate being an old Debartolo lawyer.

stewie

jazz218

congratulations! By the way, who was your attorney?

Youngstownshrimp

Update, today I got a call from the president of the Mahoning Farm Bureau.  They were excited to learn about the legal precedent set here in our little municipality of Youngstown.  Right now they are hard at work disseminating the legal information and ramifications to the Ohio Farm Bureau legal team in Columbus.  What we have done in Youngstown is paving the way for the larger cities in Ohio to shed all government interference in urban farming within Ohio's municipalities, "long live free enterprise!"

Youngstownshrimp

I forgot this milestone, "agriculture exemption" exist in all the counties and townships across Ohio.  Only in the municipalities (Cleveland, Columbus, Cinnci, Toledo, etc.)is agriculture subject to zoning.  The problems in urban agriculture is that municipalities obstruct farming in city limits, this is why the decision of the Muni court is a State precedent, the court ruled that agriculture is farming and not DEVELOPING.  Now the City has no business trying to control any farming in the City, I guess this is my contribution to Ohio and Youngstown.  This flys in the face of the conversation across America, get the government out of the way!

Youngstownshrimp

Yes, the truth always comes out.  Today prior to the court hearing, I met with an old friend of mine who is a Federal trustee.  His take on all of this shrimp farming was that the Mayor made a wrong chess move.  The Mayor should have embraced this new technology right away and promoted it, why go against OSU, OAA and the ODA, this would have surely made national news and endeared him to the farmers of Ohio who are the largest industry in Ohio.  From now on when the Mayor's term is up his next move might have to be State office and what does he think the farmers of Ohio will relate him to?  The Farm Bureau has been following this case and disseminating this case all over the State.  By stepping on me, the Mayor and his unqualified officials have surely made a name for themselves as anti farmer and this will follow him in the future.

Rick Rowlands

Oldmill

Youngstownshrimp

Tonight is a historic moment for the whole state of Ohio, today a legal precedent has been established in the City of Youngstown.  From here on all the municipalities in Ohio cannot interfer with urban agriculture.  The charge of "failure to obtain a permit"  in my business of aquaculture in the City limits of Youngstown have been decided by Judge Douglas's court as "not guilty."  When I first felt the onslaught of the City I got educated and found in our great country, there is no such thing as a farming permit.  Thank you Judge Douglas and Magistrate Sirtec, your court took the high road and paved the way for new industry in Youngstown.  No help from the faceless closet people here, the do nothings of Youngstown.