News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Article about Forum Member

Started by Rick Rowlands, October 05, 2010, 11:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Rowlands

Rushblvd

Very nice--keep up the good work, it does get noticed

ForumManager

Oldmill

Rick , That's what is so great about this country , We have our own views and opinions . What someone else thinks about them , that's their problem .  Keep up the good work !

northside lurker

I may disagree with your political views, but that doesn't mean I don't have respect for the work you're doing at the Tod Engine Heritage Park.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

AllanY2525

Rick,

I will re-iterate what I have said in the past on this board, and say hat's off to you for all
that you have done - and continue to do - to help make the city better.  You are dedicated
and hard working, tireless, and I will always respect your views and opinions - whether I
share them or not.

Job well done - it's about Godd**n time you got a little more public recognition for what
you have been doing all these years.  I wish you only continued success.

:)

Youngstownshrimp

The old saying, it is hard to live a lie.  No matter what mud is slung your way, if you just keep moving forward and continue to be productive, the truth always comes out in the end.  In your case, good people gravitate towards you because you do something.  Lincoln had an opposing party which was addressed as the "do nothing" party because like our current leaders, they simply do nothing.  No, I'm sorry, they only stand on the soap box everyday.

Rick Rowlands

The Metro Monthly wrote an article for this month's issue about an uncaring, neocon dirty rotten Mahoning Valley Forum member!   

http://www.metromonthly.net/rowlands10-2010.html