News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

WRTA service changes

Started by northside lurker, May 08, 2008, 05:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

northside lurker

Quote from: jay on May 09, 2008, 05:32:23 PM
This question is for Westsider or anyone who buys a monthly adult bus pass.

How many adult bus passes are sold each month?  I assume a working person would purchase a bus pass for travel to and from their job.

I can't answer your questions about passes.  I pay the regular fare because it's just easier.  I'd have a hard time finding the available time to get to federal station once a month to buy a new pass.

Regarding restored services with a sales tax, I don't know.  But I would assume that everything would be restored.  At least that's what we were told when it went on the March ballot.  I think they knew further cuts were going to be necessary, but could have been avoided with the sales tax.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

jay

This question is for Westsider or anyone who buys a monthly adult bus pass.

How many adult bus passes are sold each month?  I assume a working person would purchase a bus pass for travel to and from their job.

Elmo-Ytown

If the tax is approved what services are going to be brought back, or kept?

jay

The WRTA is going to place the tax issue on the fall ballot.

Are the new schedules available at the WRTA Federal Station?

northside lurker

See this page for information about route cuts/changes.
http://www.wrtaonline.com/route_information.htm

The Austintown and Buckeye routes have been completely eliminated.  But, the South route has been modified to cover portions of the Buckeye route.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison