News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Where is IrishBob?"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, February 22, 2013, 07:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

he shows he has a compassionate hrt

Towntalk

In looking through the guest book, Dennis did sign it in a nice personal way, so there is a connection.

iwasthere

tt your post canbe the reason. he could have been helping his fam.

Towntalk

Could this be why we haven't heard from Irish Bob lately?

CAMPBELL – Funeral services will be held on Tuesday at noon at the Wasko Funeral Home, with Father Michael Swierz officiating, for David S. Spisak, 60, who passed away Thursday evening.
David was born Aug. 1, 1952, in Youngstown, the son of John A. and Helen Margala Spisak Sr.
He was a 1970 graduate of Campbell Memorial High School and later went on to earn his Associates Degree as a Licensed Practical Nurse from Choffin Career Center.
David was a lifelong area resident.
He worked for 29 years as a steelworker at Cold Metal Products and later worked as a LPN for seven years at the Ohio State Penitentiary.
David was a member of St. John Catholic Church in Campbell. He was an active member of the YMCA in downtown Youngstown.
He leaves to cherish his memories, his son, Stephen Spisak; his daughter, Christine Spisak; and a grandson, Mason Smith, all of Boardman; his brothers, John Spisak of Georgia and James Spisak of Texas; a sister, Kathleen Woodall of Youngstown; his former wife, Mary Jane Shannon; and many nieces and nephews.
David was preceded in death by his parents, and his son, David Spisak Jr.
The Spisak family has entrusted their loved one to the care of the Wasko Funeral Home and will receive friends Monday from 4 to 7 p.m. and again on Tuesday from 11 a.m. to noon.
Visit www.waskofamily.com to view this obituary and send the Spisak family condolences.

Rick Rowlands

After I posted the ingredients of fracking fluid he has gone into hiding as that was his biggest beef with the drilling thus far.  He has to now do some soul searching to find new reasons to oppose it, and that takes time.

Youngstownshrimp

Why am I the only one who cares about IrishBob?

Youngstownshrimp

Is he okay, I hope the peanut brittle he bought at my store didn't have bad peanuts.