News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Garden District Dine Out - Thursday, May 2

Started by jay, May 01, 2013, 05:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

kenneyjoe330

My wife, daughter and I, along with some distinguished people, had a very nice luch today at the Ol Pharmor Food Court in "downtown" Youngstown.  We got our good fare at the "Capital Grill" which always has excellent food at a good price.  There were three people in front of me and by the time my order came up there much have been TWENTY people in line - I was quite suprised by that  :)   

Towntalk

I've got so many wonderful restaurants to choose from on my side of the island that I don't have the time to dine out elsewhere, and a wide choice of menu's to choose from at that, but I do understand Jay's interest in supporting the West Side restaurants, and commend him for his loyality to them, after all, what else does the West Side have in the area of retail stores other than at the Mahoning Plaza.

Why?Town

That's good, everyone else can stay on their own island and not spend their money on someone else's.

jay

The Garden District event is mainly for west side residents.  It's just a way to patronize Garden District restaurants.

kenneyjoe330

You mean lunch downtown on Thursdays at Noon is canceled  ???

jay

Garden District Dine Out

Thursday, May 2
All Day

Support Our Garden District Restaurants