News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Coupons For Santa Fe Cafe & Loose Rack Billiards

Started by jay, October 10, 2014, 10:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

Check with your neighbors to see if they receive Town Shopper Magazine.  Maybe businesses in your area do not advertise with this ad company.

Towntalk

Since moving over here my junk mail has dropped by 50%.  :) ;) :D :laugh: :D ;) :)

iwasthere

Towntalk

I lived on the North Side for almost 30 years and the only ads I ever received were the bundles of weekly ads, and now that I'm living in the 7th ward I still only receive the weekly bundles of ads, so it's obvious the publications that Jay refers to are limited exclusively to the West Side.

jay

QuoteI didn't get these coupons

It's my understanding that each business pays to have its ads delivered to a specific zip codes.  This same mailing also contained ads for businesses in Austintown and other areas of the city.

I often use the discount coupons for one of the hardware stores listed in the ad envelope.

Towntalk

Those coupons are only sent to people on the West Side ... these businesses don't want our trade. We're not good enough to go to these businesses. We might bring riff-raff with us.

Peggy Gurney

I didn't get these coupons, and rarely ever get the Town Shopper coupons.

~ Normal is overrated ~

iwasthere

Pool halls will have a corruption on the youth that is where they learn to say slick sayings, learn to sass their parents, and yg girls will learn to paint their faces with war paints. kkhat are going to do with 

Kids today? :o ???

jay

Both business are located at 3207 Mahoning Avenue.

Examples of Coupons

One Hour of Pool $2.00 (limit 4 players, one table)

Any Burrito, Drink, & One Hour of Pool $7.50 (lunch only, 11: :00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)

iwasthere

jay

In the U.S. Mail today

A mailing from Town Shopper Coupons contained coupons for these Mahoning Avenue businesses.

Santa Fe Southwestern Café
and
Loose Rack Billiards