News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

No Gloves

Started by jay, December 13, 2010, 08:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

Rushblvd

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
my guess is penguins37 wears gloves when its cold out and cannot imagine others not doing the same..
I remember last year when iwasthere was walking about town with two different type of gloves on and people would stop him and say "Hey you have two different types of gloves on"--his response was "I have the exact same pair at home"

ytowner

northside lurker

Yet, you replied...

IMO, most people who don't dress warm enough are used to driving.  They don't dress warm enough, because they don't get cold walking from their house to the car.

Or maybe they don't get cold, like me.  I don't break out the gloves until it gets really cold; I regret not wearing them yesterday, though.  I wore gloves today because of the forecasted wind chill.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Rick Rowlands

No its not.  Waste of time.

Penguins37

Is this honestly a topic for discussion?

jay

Observation

While traveling around the city today I couldn't help but notice how many people were out in this cold weather without wearing gloves.  Some people walked with their hands in their pockets and some walked with thier hands pulled up inside their coat sleeves.

A lot of people don't wear hats in cold weather either.

A lot of people don't use an umbrella when it's raining.

???