News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

EXTREME ANGER

Started by JoyceFarrell, January 31, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoyceFarrell

Why?Town you have some great ideas.

In the  past I use to get very vulger with the callers using very fowl language in the hope that I'd get on their do not call list. I even told one caller: "I'll get him for you." then held the receiver to one of the speakers on my computer and played an Adolph Hitler speech, but none of that stops these phone peddlers.

I have always made a policy of never making a purchise over the phone. I never send donations to charity over the phone, I don't even have credit cards, nor do I keep cash in my apartment. Shoot I don't even welcome visitors.

I have a whole lot of friends and family I enjoy talkig to on line, and that is how I spend my day, so when those GD phone hustlers try to step into my space I do get angry.

Why?Town

I understand the feeling.

I'm not suggesting this but I occasionally get so aggravated by them that I answer the phone giving them information that is anything but true. In the past I've been anything from an illegal immigrant to a former man that is now a woman and sometimes succeeded at being signed up.

JoyceFarrell

Irihbobcat, ordinairly I'm all sweetness and joy, but when every time i just start to fall sleep the phone rings, or I just sit down to lunch; or I am on the John; I get quite angry. I got an answering machine for Christmas and that helps, but does not completely solve the problem. One company calls me every day to get me to sign up with them, every darn day. I'm seriously thinking of setting the ring on my answering machine from 5 to 1.

Irishbobcat

JoyceFarrell

IT IS NOW 2:34 PM AND I'VE GOTTEN 6 ROBO CALLS FROM WORTHLESS GOOD FOR NOTHINGS TRYING TO GET ME TO SIGN UP FOR THEIR ELECTRIC SERVICE. FORTUNATELY I HAVE "LEAVE A MESSAGE" AND THEY HANG UP.

I REFUSE TO TRUST ANYONE WHO TRIES TO SELL ME SOMETHING OVER THE PHONE, AND I COULDN'T CARE LESS WHETHER THE WORTHLESS TRASH THAT WORKS FOR THE COMPANIES THAT MAKE THESE CALLS WORKS OR ENDS UP ON WELFARE!

NOTICE THAT THIS POST IS IN ALL CAPS = YELLING = ANGER!