News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

More snow

Started by JoyceFarrell, January 30, 2018, 09:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irishbobcat

Everybody stay home! No school til September! Kids are burned out...teachers are burned out.....let's call it a year and be done with it!

JoyceFarrell

It's snowing and there are going to be whiners who will be complaining if their wee one's have to go to school today. Well here is the answer from a former teacher who is also my cousin has to say about the whiners.

"I am on a RANT...yes, we got snow, yes, the roads are bad and yes, there has been little done to treat to roads...BUT for parents to complain because the school is putting their child at risk and forcing them to DRIVE to school in these conditions is ON YOU......if you feel it is not safe for your child to drive, don't let them...you drive them or keep them home....YOU ARE THE PARENT...one person said, my child would be embarrassed if I took them to school...TOUGH SHIT... keep them home, take the unexcused absent and be done with it...Tammy drove to school, but if the roads were not passable, either I took her or she took the bus...my house, MY RULES,.....I am so sick of people yelling because the school is forcing their child to do this or do that...the school is NOT the PARENT...you are or at least you claim to be...heavens, quit blaming someone else for every little thing...."