News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Democratic endorsements for Youngstown City Council

Started by Peggy Gurney, March 10, 2015, 06:52:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

IF Nate is as popular as some say he is, he should beat Rickey out in the Primary. I'm not in the 3rd now so I have no dog in the fight, but I did live in the 3rd for over 20 years and have many friends there.
As to the 7th I'm really on the fence so convince me as to who should get my vote.

Towntalk

PD

And Rick Ali literally won the endorsement by 1 vote
Anita Davis beat Christine silvestri by 2 votes

PD

That club endorsement means nothing. They might put an add on the second to last page of the vindy with the endorsements so smal you can't read it
That group is don hannis III group
I called every endorsement but one on that list and guaranteed the only ones on that list that will win will be
Julius Oliver
Mike Ray
Tj Rodgers

Towntalk

How much did Rick pay to get the endorsement over Nate?

Towntalk

:) HOLLY HANNI ALL THE WAY  :) ;D GIVE IT UP FOR HOLLY  ;D :laugh: HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN  :laugh: 8) HIP HIP HORRAY FOR HOLLY HANNI  8)

Peggy Gurney

The Mahoning Valley Democrat Club held their endorsement meeting last night and those Candidates that won the clubs endorsement from the City of Youngstown are as follows:

1st Ward  -  Julius T Oliver
2nd Ward  -  T J Rodgers
3rd Ward  -  Rick Alli
4th Ward  -  Mike Ray 
5th Ward  -  Cynthia McWilson
6th Ward  -  Anita Davis
7th Ward  -  Holly Hanni
~ Normal is overrated ~