News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"The Mexicans are Coming!"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, February 08, 2014, 09:21:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Atty. Chris Marruca is doing a great job in setting up their business the American way.  I'm excited to see the new immigrants coming into Youngstown.  They work hard and value real estate.

sfc_oliver

Mexicans have been here for sometime now...

Mrs O's given name is Maria.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Youngstownshrimp

Dennis,
I'm shocked, "deport me?"  You don't deport Americans, what are you implying?

Irishbobcat

Ron, you better hope they are not illegals....or they'll deport you as well for assisting in harboring////////

Youngstownshrimp

Ohio Land Management is appointed by Bankruptcy Trustees as consultants.  A month ago, we were presented with two houses, one in Struther's and one in Youngstown to monetize.  Although we are no longer concentrating on structures, we are capable of liquidating.  Of all the deals I was invlolved in lately, these houses were the toughest and the houses were a steal, ($3500) for both and some clouds that needed to be cleared from title.  No investors could be found that were willing to take on these homes.  Since I am known to complete assignments, I worked my butt off to find an investor.
Then I got smart and thought of my Mexican Friends at Los Gallos.  Bingo, they hugged me and told me that Mexican oil workers are holed up in local hotels brought up here by the oil companies and they want housing!  Yeah Baby!  The brains that drained are returning and they are Mexican.  These guys work hard, like our Immigrant forebears did,   we all admit deep down inside, thet we are spoiled, lazy and will not do the tough work.  These Mexicans, you watch will fix up these houses and occupy them.  They will begin to invade Youngstown.  And I'm going to open the DOOR!