News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Youngstown Mayoral Candidate Visits Block Watches

Started by jay, May 24, 2013, 08:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

Actually, the truth be told, come November, I'll vote for McNally as will just about all of my personal friends.

By the way, I'm working on a CD that will simply blow your mind right into orbit. It will take you a little over 24 hours to listen to the whole thing so I guess you will have to listen to it on a weekend when you can put it on, and sit back and nosh on a large bag of popcorn or three and a 6 0r 8 pack of pop. No, it's not music this time.

iwasthere

tt, tito brown cannot ran as an ind in the general election due to the fact that he ran in this past May primary election as a dem for the mayor sit in which he lost to jm. what is his record as a ytown school board member to turn ard this school district poorly education ratings? what was his contributions as a council rep in ytown to make ytown a better place to live and locate your business in this city?

Towntalk

Again, what do we know about Mr. Bellamay other than the very scant details that have been given so far?

When interviewed by the Vindicator when he ran for Clerk of Courts, he provided next to no details about himself.

I know that there are those here who would vote for just about any new face that came down the pike, even if his qualifications were absolute zero, but how is that going to help Youngstown move forward.

It would not suprise me in the lest if these same people would vote for a high school dropout just because he was a new face, and showed up at every ward and block watch meeting and promised the sun, moon and stars, but didn't have two dimes to rub together.

Mr. Brown on the other hand has a track record ... so does John McNally ... they know which buttons to push to take the city forward.

I would like to see Mr Brown run as an independent in the General Election.

All that would happen if too many ran for the office is the votes would be so watered down that no winner would have a clear mandate, and that my friends is a fact whether you like it or not!

Where is Bellamay's track record?

iwasthere

thx for the the backgrd knowledge on this ind.

jay

He is a businessman.
I believe he has a degree in political science.
He is running as an independent.

Towntalk

Who is Frank Bellamy ... what are his credentials ... party affiliations ... track record?

iwasthere

those are only people i take serious when they court my vote.

jay

Mayoral candidate Frank Bellamy has been seen at several block watch meetings recently.  It's nice to see a candidate learning about the problems of the community by actually visiting the areas where people live.