News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Why Didn't The Police Take Down The Tent At Sleepout The Vote?

Started by irishbobcat, October 02, 2012, 05:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

can it be both? these inds blamed it on a poor defensive cow that would not give them any milk because elsie knew these two men were up to no good. :o :D

Towntalk

That's not the way I heared it. The way I heared it, it twas a laid off Chinaman that use ta work fer the Chicago to San Francisco Railroad puttin' down track.  :)

iwasthere

yes those bb are very dangerous esp when attended by liberal occupiers that vote green. new evidence have exsonerated through the help of dna that mrs. omailley cow did not kick over a gas lantern but a burn barrel that was used by her undocumented irish stockhand to keep warm at nite caught the hay on fire.

Lyndz

Lyndz

most places don't allow open flame burn barrels no matter where they are, especially on public spaces.

iwasthere

lnyz, first nite was not allowed burn barrels that was the same for oy. i think the tent is in the same camp as the bb. sl should look into this matter.

Lyndz

I am almost positive the reason why this tent situation was different in this case, is because the area is not zoned as a downtown business district, in the district ordinance there is no camping allowed.

Towntalk

Purely a PR stunt on the part of the Democrats and a stupid one at that given the fact that the Democrats dominate the city.

What they weren't prepared for, however, was the persistence of the mosquitoes that were enjoying a feast of their own. No one seemed sure if anyone had thought to bring bug spray.

What a bloomin' joke Betras is right alone with Choo Choo Hagen and his bud Schiavoni.

Who in Mahoning County will cast the first vote for Obama? Who the bloody **** cares so long as everyone gets out to vote.

Does anyone seriously think that Obama will care who in Mahoning County was the first to vote for him?

Camping out to cast first

http://www.vindy.com/news/2012/oct/02/camping-out-to-cast-first/

jay

Double Standard

Democrats can "occupy" in tents outside the Mahoning County Board of Elections but the democrats of Youngstown (Mayor Sammarone and council) won't allow other citizens to Occupy Central Square in downtown Youngstown.

irishbobcat

Saw where the local Democrats pitched at tent last night at the Board of Elections at Oak Hill for the Sleepout the
Vote campaign.
I thought the city and police frowned on any "Occupy" movement? Why didn't the mayor call out the police to remove the tent?
If you can't pitch a tent for an overnight protest on a city sidewalk, how can you pitch a tent outside the main door of the board of elections?
Wait, the mayor is a democrat, and the "occupiers" were democrats, oh, never mine. :laugh: