News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

New Cornersburg Hardware Store Now Open

Started by jay, January 14, 2019, 01:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

This True Value store now has a Senior Day on Tuesdays.
Seniors can enjoy a 10% discount every Tuesday.

Why?Town

I don't usually go through my mail, I just hand it to the wife. I'm pretty sure she would have showed me if we got it. I'll have to ask here when she comes home.

I did go there last week. It's not a huge place but they did have a lot of stuff and I was really happy just moments after walking in.

Just to my left after walking in I saw what looked to be a brand new, but old fashioned style key cutter. The key cutter that requires someone that knows what they are doing to cut a key.

They will last forever and are so much better than the plastic based crappy key cutters at home depot, lowes and too many other places. Those only make a good key until the plastic wears out and that can happen when some idiot tries to pound the wrong key in the very first time they use it.

Rushblvd

I did not receive one on the Southside-- :'( To bad because I would like to see what they have...Guess i will have to road trip it over..

jay

A new Cornersburg True Value sales flyer arrived in the mail yesterday.  The sale runs from January 31 to February 13.

I wonder which areas received these mailed flyers.

Did you receive one in your area?

jay

The new hardware store is also holding a give away.

The prizes are a Weber Propane Gas Grill and ChoreMaster Pressure Washer.

Cut out and fill in the entry form in the ad.

jay

A True Value Grand Opening flyer was delivered in the mail today.

Special - Get a FREE 5-Gallon Bucket and receive 20% Off all regular priced items you can fit inside.

Cornersburg True Value
3410 Canfield Road
Youngstown, Ohio

jay

The new True Value Hardware Store in Cornersburg is now open.  The business is on Canfield Road close to the Sparkle Market.