News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Meridian Road Restaurant Closes

Started by jay, November 06, 2009, 05:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

Councilman Ray is going to check if the S. Meridian Road location is properly zoned for this new business.

ytowner

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on November 06, 2009, 07:50:33 AM
What about Armando's on Belmont in Liberty.  I saw the for sale sign out front yesterday.
That's been closed for close to 1.5 to 2 years.

jay

It's a store specializing in adult toys.

jay

I've been told that a new business has moved into the building formerly occupied by Serrecchio's Restaurant.
More information to follow

jay

The other three are

Paprika on Mahoning
Bakery on Mahoning
Pizza Shop on Mahoning

Mike

Quote from: jay on November 06, 2009, 05:41:13 AM
It appears as though Serrecchio's Restaurant on South Meridian Road has now closed.

That's 4 west side eateries closing in the past three weeks.   The result will be fewer income tax dollars for the city of Youngstown.
:'(

Which is the 4th.. Paprika cafe. arby's this one.. and which is the fourth?

Rick Rowlands

What about Armando's on Belmont in Liberty.  I saw the for sale sign out front yesterday.

jay

It appears as though Serrecchio's Restaurant on South Meridian Road has now closed.

That's 4 west side eateries closing in the past three weeks.   The result will be fewer income tax dollars for the city of Youngstown.
:'(