News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Lit Youngstown to Hold Event at Westside Bowl - Wednesday, January 3

Started by jay, December 29, 2023, 05:15:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Why?Town

I've seen a couple different historical writings by Sean Posey and feel that what he writes to be very interesting and most likely honest.

I've never heard of Roslyn Torella and Mia Allonby so I did a little googling.

It looks like Roslyn Torella, similar to Mr. Posey, has also written about local history possibly more centered on Lowellville, but that's OK.

The co-host, Mia Allonby is an "artist, sometime writer and library professional from the United Kingdom". I'm not sure what his insight is regarding the history of our area.

Based on a couple images google provided (one with his face half shaved) I see that he believes he's a woman

As long as he doesn't change tomorrow's topic into his "life history" he can do whatever he wants.

jay

Lit Youngstown's First Wednesday Reader Series 2024 opens with true stories by local historians Sean Posey of Canfield and Roslyn Torella of Lowellville. Co-host Mia Allonby.

Wednesday, January 3, 7:00 p.m.

2617 Mahoning Avenue
Youngstown, Ohio