News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

A Question For The 7th Ward

Started by jay, September 23, 2011, 12:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenneyjoe330

I would be quite surprised if they were NOT aware of this for as long as the young man (may he rest in peace) was "around" and things "happing" at the residence.  If I am not mistaken bullets were fired at that house or one that looked similar on that street several years ago.  You can tell the police and tell them for a long long time - there is only so much a block watch can do.

jay

I was just wondering if the block watch suspected that this type of activity was going on at this house.

kenneyjoe330

Yes it is part of SID Block Watch - which is kind of different from other Block Watches.  They charge dues of $1.00 a month and deliver a monthly news letter to all members.  I think they are a very close knit group.  It includes the four or five streets from Pemberton Ball Field and the Soccar field (Shady Run Road)  to and including Shirly Road and from the Byzantine Center property to Boston (not included).  I am quite sure they are having a fit over this.  This is the area that Joe - from Kentucky Fried Chicken fame - lives.  We had the same thing happen here in Lansingville just this year and a very short block from where I live.  Come on FBI chase em to - ugh - somewhere else or better yet PUT THEM AWAY someplace in Arizona and let them sleep in tents and watch the Weather or Disney channel and wear PINK and WORK.

jay

Seventh Warders

Is Inverness Street part of a 7th ward block watch area?