News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Former Youngstown Councilman & Horn Honking

Started by jay, January 15, 2011, 06:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

the person looked like John Natolie from the 7th ward, he now lives in hubbard, oh. if, this is the person he was the same idiot that was going around the 7th ward during the mayor's race of 2005. he would plowed thier gardens for free if they would put a Bob Hagan's sign in their yard. i quess he is still irked that swierz cleaned his clock when swierz ran against him years ago for the  7th ward council seat.

Rick Rowlands

I read the Vindy every morning.  I know all about the horn honking problem at the corner of Creed and East Liberty.  But thats not what you were talking about.  You made some cryptic remark about an unnamed councilman which you still have yet to clarify. 

Why?Town

I did a little seaching. Didn't see anything about a councilman. Of course, if I had his name, my search may have been more successfull.

jay

I'm beginning to realize that not many people watch the local TV news, read local newspapers, or find local news on the internet.  The stories about the horn honking in Hubbard have been in the TV and print news many times since January 9.  If one takes the time to read the Vindy's account in Friday's newspaper, one will see that this story also involves the harassment of a private citizen.

Rick Rowlands

Jay needs to start posting all the info. in his posts instead of just enough info. to make his posts worthless.

cc4

The horn honking story being discussed has been on the local tv news for the last three days and was covered by the Vindicator on a page one story in the Friday, January 14, edition.  If you're interested, you might reference the article on-line. 

stewie

Jay,
First What the hell is "horn honking"? 
Second Just tell us who it is?  Your posts are becoming painfull to read.

jay

Was a former Youngstown city councilman cited for horn honking in Hubbard, Ohio?  A friend claimed he saw the former councilman in court on the TV news.