News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Green Pollution

Started by ytowner, July 20, 2009, 11:30:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfc_oliver

My God I just went to that group and looked the 1st page; 30 posts; are Dennis and his cut and paste green Party BS. and not one comment from any other member.

Has he run all the members out of the group?
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

sfc_oliver

We would have to hear truth to handle it. And I'm not hearing much truth from the Green party. Just more far left BS.

Perhaps we should all post in the yahoo group on a daily basis so people do hear or see the truth.

irishbobcat

No wonder this valley sees no progress, we want no news and we are all a bunch of crybabies......

and Mr. Dick Rowlands....you can unsubscibe from this site as well.....it's a free country. Just because you conservatives can't handle the truth!

Towntalk

Rick Rowlands

I unsubscribed from the Mahoning Valley Yahoo group for the reason that it had devolved into Dennis Spisak's personal forum for regurgitating Green Party news releases.   Since much of what Dennis posts has nothing at all to do with the Mahoning Valley other than the fact that he lives here, I think the moderator should make an execuive decision and institute and/or enforce rules regarding content.   These posts have no place here and since they are merely a reposting of news releases they represent no original thoughts or ideas. 

irishbobcat

Just like the media ignored Israel invading and boarding the humanitarian ship to Gaza.....

Towntalk

ADD:

Boston Globe --- Washington Post --- Miami Herald --- Dallis Morning News --- Huston Chronicle --- San Francisco Chronicle --- The Plain Dealer --- Akron Beacon Journal --- Associated Press

ytowner

Quote from: irishbobcat on July 20, 2009, 12:57:45 PM
I believe this information is important since the right wing media tends to ignore it.

Hahaha the right wing media?
You got the:
NYTimes
CNN
CBS
ABC
NBC
MSNBC
LATimes
ETC

sfc_oliver

But I have come home...After all those years providing your freedom. You may thank me any time.

irishbobcat

I believe this information is important since the right wing media tends to ignore it.

ytowner

One of the biggest problems facing this board is green pollution. If you look at this Valley Politics board, Mr. Green Man has posted about 10-12 articles with no replies....

Does anyone really care about 90% of the stuff this guy posts?! He is polluting this board with his far left environmental agenda..