News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Ohio Green Party State Meeting and Picnic

Started by irishbobcat, July 15, 2009, 05:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishbobcat

STATEWIDE MEETING IN AUGUST:
We confirmed our plans to have a Statewide Green Gathering to coinside with our next in person CC meeting,
ON SATURDAY AUGUST 8 AT BLUE ROCK STATE PARK, at the LOWER SHELTER.
Our CC meeting will be from 12 to 1 and the Green Gathering will follow from 2 to whenever we decide to go home.
This is a potluck family friendly event. Bring frisbees & other toys, musical instruments, folding chairs..picnic- tables are available.
Come to share your ideas and thoughts about how to make the GP Ohio stronger and most importantly how we can
be a tool for that change that Obama and the democrats only talk about, the republicans pretend isn't needed, and both big money
parties have a vested interest in preventing from happening.
Blue Rock State Park is at 5265 Dillon Hills Dr. Nashport, Ohio., about 70 miles east of Columbus.

iwasthere

sfc_oliver

<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Rick Rowlands

Oh I would just love to go to a green party picnic!  Sarge you bring the hot dogs and I'll load up my big old V8 pickup with a load of firewood from this tree in my yard that I will cut down especially for the occasion, and top it off with some high sulfur coal and a couple gallons of used motor oil for a fire starter.   I'll also invite a couple dozen of my most conservative friends and we can all sing songs of togetherness while we roast greenie weinies, both intellectually and figuratively.

iwasthere

one package of hotdog buns is efficient because the other 24,992 are vegetarians.

sfc_oliver

If we showed up you'd have to buy more than one package of hotdogs.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

irishbobcat

Sure, we'll brainwash them while their with us and they will become Green Party
Sargent-At-Arms and Green Party Museum Director.

iwasthere

irishbobcat

Ohio Green Party State Meeting and Picnic       

The Ohio Green Party's State Meeting/Picnic face to face gathering will take
place on Saturday, August 8th, 2009 at Blue Rock State Park from noon until 4pm.
This is located southeast of Zanesville, Ohio.
It will be a potluck picnic.

If you would like to attend and carpool, I can take 3-4 members....

Please RSVP me......

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Dennis Spisak