News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Spisak Campaign Update

Started by irishbobcat, July 28, 2008, 09:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishbobcat

July 28, 2008

Charlie Wilson's 100-Day War Begins Today

Today we are 100 days away from Election Day, November 4, 2008. If we are going to make sure our progressive voice is heard, we will need to get our message out for our write-in bid for Congress.

We will need to get our message out:

Renewable Energy: Green/Blue Collar Jobs
Single Payer Affordable Healthcare
Economic Fairness/Quality Education
Clean and Fair Elections Using Paper Ballots

To do this we will need campaign signs, shirts, handouts, stickers, etc...
To do this we will need donations.
To do this we need to do the following:
Even on a grassroots campaign, don't underestimate the importance of raising money. Start by generating a list of personal contacts and send a letter asking for their support.
You won't get what you don't ask for. Ask directly for people's money, time, and, of course, their vote.
Convert undecided voters into supporters, and supporters into active volunteers and leaders. Ignore the people you'll never convince!
Generate repeated, direct, personal contacts with voters. The more personal the conversation, the more effective it is at persuading voters to support you.
Repeat that message over and over and over again. When you are completely tired of repeating your message, voters are just beginning to hear it.
Develop a compelling message that connects with voters and conveys the central argument of your campaign-why you are running, and why voters should choose you.
I have fund raising form letters you can send out or hand out to friends and family. E-mail me at Spikespisak@aol.com and I will send you a copy of the fund raising letter.

If you would like to send a donation, please visit the home page of our website at

Http://votespisak.org/electspisak.tripod.com

We need to start making personal contacts and raising cash for us to give Charlie Wilson and his PAC War Chest a run for his money.

I hope you can help in any small way possible.

Sincerely,

Dennis Spisak      Write-In Candidate for Congress-Ohio's 6th District  Ohio Green Party