News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Youngstown Shrimp needs to be kicked off the board..

Started by woozle, March 22, 2010, 11:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woozle

AllanY2525

We all just need to respect each others' opinions and beliefs,
even when we do not share them.

Forum Manager,

Thanks for all that you are doing with the Forum.  Just wanted to
say that your efforts are appreciated.....

Shar

Quote from: Youngstownshrimp on March 23, 2010, 02:39:41 PM
"I only regret that I have but one shrimp life to loose for this forum, give me liberty or kick me off the board!"

Loose or lose??   Be sure to check your spelling before you post!!

This is an example of the type of posts you make when someone questions your motives.  Completely uncalled for!

http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=2400.0

Youngstownshrimp

"I only regret that I have but one shrimp life to loose for this forum, give me liberty or kick me off the board!"

woozle

I don't think so, I just think everyone need to be adults here... I don't think that's asking too much..  If anyone is out of line they need dealt with.. including myself...  I come here to read local news & events, and lets talk up Youngstown in a positive manner..

ForumManager

PS -
Perhaps I should change my username from forum manager to owner to allay any confusion as to my responsibilities.

ForumManager

I just happened upon your post today and read some of your previous posts.  I see that you and the party you are complaining about have exchanged negative commentary.

Have you ever reported any of the offending posts to the moderator?
I have not received any moderation  reports from you to my knowledge.

I do not have the time to read all the posts.  I am stunned that you suggest  I do so.

I have enough to do with the technical aspects of the website. I provide  this  forum and website as a service to the community and have asked members to keep things family friendly and non abusive.  This forum in one form or another has been online for many years and discussion has gotten out of hand in the past but never to this point. The idea behind this website  was to share local events and discussion. There should be no "he said, she said" ...If you didn't experience something with your own eyes or ears, it has no place here.  I agree that it is no longer enjoyable.

Your  brown nose comment is actually very offensive to me, although I believe in free speech and will defend your right to say it. I do not know who JRS is.  I guess If I read every post I might? or if  I stopped working  on my day job and gave it some thought like I have done today I could figure it out? 

According to your stats you have been a member since only December of 2009 so perhaps you have a dual identity?

woozle

Hello all...
    I've been coming to this site for a couple years now.. and I just started posting about six months ago.. I like this board but, a few irresponsible posters make it difficult to enjoy coming here.. I'm having serious thoughts about not coming back here.. or even promoting this site to Friends. I think the Forum Manager should read all the post and delete as necessary, I'm not here to insult anyone.. Everyone need to be adults here not children.. If you have put your dirty laundry out here expect people to talk about it and ask questions.. I'm not here looking for insults.. I just want the real answers to legitimate questions.. some people would rather brown nose JRS instead of cleaning up their own mess..