News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

My Concerns with this "MVOC"

Started by ytowner, March 09, 2010, 02:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

northside lurker

Quote from: woozle on March 24, 2010, 01:48:57 PM
And this is the kind of stuff that turns people off from youngstown and this board.. I'm outta here.. there are better boards to go visit..

What, the foul language, or the moderation of it?  I'm more likely to stay, and I know others are likely to join, if the foul language and name calling are cut out.

Where are these better boards? (seriously)  I don't know of any Youngstown/Mahoning Valley boards better than this one.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

woozle

Quote from: ForumManager on March 24, 2010, 01:21:33 AM
This thread has been reported to the moderator.

The following passages are inappropriate:

The fowl language and name calling gotta go folks.

And this is the kind of stuff that turns people off from youngstown and this board.. I'm outta here.. there are better boards to go visit..

ForumManager

This thread has been reported to the moderator.

The following passages are inappropriate:

QuoteI don't need some wet behind the ears little bookworm

Quotehell, Bobster, why not another program to wipe their ass for them too.

QuoteYou know buddy you will never be elected to any political position because all you do is name call and make yourself look like a damn fool.

QuoteTo the News and Views Little Boy......Unions made the Middle Class.....read a history book at college, chump... you, shrimphead, rowlands, sarge, and Moanus are destroying America with your conservative Fascist thoughts and deeds.

Quotethis is why Novotny blogs alot, he has nothing to do.

Quoteget a life, young weed hopper.......

The fowl language and name calling gotta go folks.

Youngstownshrimp

Now you are getting it, production is not pork.

Youngstownshrimp

Again, Novotney reveals to us that he believes everything they put in front of him.  Hasn't your parents ever told you not to believe everything you read? 

Ohio works is a failure for both parties.  Oh yeah on paper it looks great, just like the MVOC.  Tax suckers in the public sector need to justify their existence, this is why Novotny blogs alot, he has nothing to do.  If one were to look into the JFS who is the Ohio works, 3000 or more able bodied individuals sit idle while collecting assistance.  Reality is that the public sector will not mobilize them to work.  Ohio works is suppose to work like the old WPA.  It is a mystery, why the City or County do not utilize this resource, the Bobster should preach to them to be green!  In Poland Village we built stone wall in parks with this manpower, we show free movies with them.  Many in this blog, talk,talk, and hide  but do nothing because it looks good on paper.

iwasthere

my response to all this talk is : BY THE GRACE OF GOD, GO I

Youngstownshrimp

If one ever travelled and seen the real poor of the earth, the entitled here can be missidentified as the middle class.

sfc_oliver

Some 2000 years ago someone wrote down that a man made a statement along the lines of " The Poor will Always be With You ".

So far that statement has remained correct, and we still have people who believe they can change that.....Amazing......
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

ytowner

Quote from: irishbobcat on March 10, 2010, 11:18:43 AM
Hey Buddy, I don't need some wet behind the ears little bookworm to tell me my business. By not supporting programs for the poor, you are the damn fool....Some Christian you are....
You do make me laugh though... haha

irishbobcat

Hey Buddy, I don't need some wet behind the ears little bookworm to tell me my business. By not supporting programs for the poor, you are the damn fool....Some Christian you are....

ytowner

Quote from: irishbobcat on March 10, 2010, 02:15:36 AM
typical conservative reply..." I know inner city people and I am find with them...."
yet you do not support programs to lift them out of poverty......

get a life, young weed hopper.......
You know buddy you will never be elected to any political position because all you do is name call and make yourself look like a damn fool. Maybe the fact this nation is extremely is a reason I don't support those programs?!

Youngstownshrimp

Like what programs?  food card, heap, free housing, cash assistance, free medical, childcare.................hell, Bobster, why not another program to wipe their ass for them too.

irishbobcat

typical conservative reply..." I know inner city people and I am find with them...."
yet you do not support programs to lift them out of poverty......

get a life, young weed hopper.......

ytowner

Quote from: irishbobcat on March 09, 2010, 08:50:14 PM
To the News and Views Little Boy......Unions made the Middle Class.....read a history book at college, chump...

you, shrimphead, rowlands, sarge, and Moanus are destroying America with your conservative Fascist thoughts and deeds......you adore the rich, although they will never let you in their country club, you hate the poor, yet conservative economic policies will keep you closer to the poor than you think.....

you hate social, progressive ideas such as perserving our environment and national parks, regulating wall street, and managing big business from raping the poor....

Face it, you play the race card, you hate the people that make up the inner city, the poor, and working classes of this great country......You drink the kool-aid and it has killed your compassion for your fellow man.
You think you're christians, but you truely are not.....
I am not a racist buddy. I played high school football at Ursuline with a number of black student-athletes and I have no problem with any of them. People like Coach Rollen Smith, now at YSU, are fabulous citizens that are doing a ton of good for our community. He works at the Juvenile Justice Center and is there daily helping get the problem "youth" back on track in life because everyone has a purpose on this earth.

You throwing around the race card is wonderful when you do not know what the heck you are talking about. My generation, for the most part, has moved beyond race. You can continue living in the past all you want, but you are full of yourself.

irishbobcat

To the News and Views Little Boy......Unions made the Middle Class.....read a history book at college, chump...

you, shrimphead, rowlands, sarge, and Moanus are destroying America with your conservative Fascist thoughts and deeds......you adore the rich, although they will never let you in their country club, you hate the poor, yet conservative economic policies will keep you closer to the poor than you think.....

you hate social, progressive ideas such as perserving our environment and national parks, regulating wall street, and managing big business from raping the poor....

Face it, you play the race card, you hate the people that make up the inner city, the poor, and working classes of this great country......You drink the kool-aid and it has killed your compassion for your fellow man.
You think you're christians, but you truely are not.....