News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"No Gas For You!"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, July 10, 2012, 11:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

With a $300 million plant and infrastructure investment into most likely Poland township, Hilcorp and InSource will have the wells,  pipelines and processing online by the third quarter of 2013.  Already 10 wells are permitted right on the PA/OH (wet gas) border and InSource announced the infrastructure is timed to produce as the wells are completed.  Then the this local energy company IMO can say "hey Fractivist" if you don't want fracking, we can disconnect you cause we can get more money from the global market.  In the US you fools pay $2 and Asia and Europe is $16, "No Gas For You!!!"   

Rick Rowlands

Youngstownshrimp

Well, well, well...if you go to GoMarcellusshale.com  , I posted an idea based on the old Seinfeld series about the soup Nazi, "No Soup for You! "  I wrote the post back in January and it was well read with thousands of hits.  Now it appears that in NY, where a moratorium is in place against fracking, in the town of Avon, NY the local gas company sent letters advising the whole town that they are shutting down the gas wells and stopping all royalties to all landowners.  And guess what, the local supervisor is pleading that the moratorium is not for existing gas wells, I love it,  the gas company doesn't care.  Be careful what you wish for.
Apparently, my idea is taking root, if you are against fracking which made the US the largest NG producing country in the world in a matter of two years and brought the price of gas down to under $2, you should be severed from all NG consumption.  So then, you must use all electric in your antifracking lives, but two thirds of electric power comes from NG therefore you may have to use cow dung for energy.