News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Gas Prices In Ohio Up Again

Started by irishbobcat, February 21, 2011, 01:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

Today's gasoline price, Wednesday, March 2.

jay

The price at 1:30 p.m. today, February 24, was $3.39 per gallon.

A 21 cent jump in 24 hours.

Rick Rowlands

Lifting the drilling moratorium and quickly approving existing drilling applications will result in a 10 to 20 cent decrease in prices, IMO.

jay

A financial guy called a local radio talk show today and said that gas would hit $4.00+ by the end of next month due to the conflicts in Libya and other north African countries.  I sure hope he is wrong but at the same time I'm glad I ride the WRTA.

Rick Rowlands

Thank Obama.  Seven year drilling moratorium.  Sing his praises!!!

jay

On Monday, the gas at this station was $3.04.

This is the price at the same station today, Wednesday, February 23.

irishbobcat

Don't get a government check, Ron....another lie about me you continue to post on this forum.....

Face it, you work for the shady dirty gas fracking companies and take people's good property and turn it
into an environmental nightmare for a living.....how do you sleep at night?

sfc_oliver

And the USA is loaning Billions that we don't have to a Brazilian Oil company to drill off the coast of Brazil...

Why aren't we drilling our own?

Gotta love that mindset..........

???

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203863204574346610120524166.html
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

irishbobcat

Fracking is dirty and bad for the environment!

Youngstownshrimp

Get use to it, it is only the beginning of gas at $6 a gallon.  Irishbob needs to hurry up already with his perpetual motion machine, it he doesn't have it up and running soon, I'm drilling for oil and fracking!

Shrimp
Defund Youngstown

AllanY2525

Don't feel too bad... gas here is already up to $3.21 per gallon....

jay

This was the price of gas at one station on Mahoning Avenue today.

Youngstownshrimp

I guess this means we start fracking Dennis, just think 50% lower than petro and 50% lower carbon footprint.  Make up your mind, drill here drill now! 

This is how your local communist begin to think.  Dennis says "no fracking" and now he decries high oil prices, WTF.  Lead us! get on your bike and heat your house with cow dung.  What is YOUR alternative right now?

irishbobcat

Gas prices in Ohio up, 55 cents more than year ago
Monday, February 21, 2011  10:58 AM

AP
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) - Gas prices in Ohio are up again after dipping amid a decline in oil prices that came after Egypt's President Hosni Mubarak stepped down.

A survey from auto club AAA, the Oil Price Information Service and Wright Express reports the average price for a gallon of regular gasoline in Ohio is nearly $3.09. That's up from about $3.03 a week ago, and it's about 55 cents higher than the average a year ago.

Concerns that violent protests spreading in Libya could disrupt crude supplies from the OPEC nation have started pushing oil prices higher this week.