News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Wilson High School Hall Of Fame Event (?)

Started by jay, May 25, 2015, 10:43:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

Thank you my friend, I were confused. When it comes to map reading, I get all mixed up. Something in the genes I guess.

jay

The Elmton is on Fifth Street in Struthers.

The Elm Tree is on Walton Street.
Walton Street is the dividing line between Youngstown and Struthers.
The Elm Tree is on the Youngstown side of Walton Street.

Towntalk

If I'm not mistaken, this group has chosen to hold many of it's events in Boardman. Isn't The Elm Tree in Struthers or is that another place?

cc4

The Elm Tree would have been another great choice in the 7th ward to have their party.

I've been there for events a number of times, and the food and service have always been

very good.

Towntalk

Apparently those old time Wilson grads couldn't care less about us, so why should we care about them? As far as I'm concerned those EX-WILSON can go jump in the lake.

jay

Quotethere is a perfectly fine banquet hall in the 7th Ward on Shady Run Road. Why not there?   

That's my point.

The people of Youngstown paid hefty property taxes to give these people an education and then they won't even support our Youngstown community when they hold their banquet.

:P

Towntalk

I'm sure that the West Siders would have jumped for joy as they thumbed their noses at the folks on the South Side as they rolled over in hysterical laughter if the dinner was held at a West Side banquet hall. By the way, there is a perfectly fine banquet hall in the 7th Ward on Shady Run Road. Why not there?   
http://www.byzantinecenter.com/

jay

Where was the recent Wilson High School Hall of Fame event held?