News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Design the Admission Button for Fisrt Night Youngstown

Started by john r. swierz, May 04, 2010, 04:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: john r. swierz on May 04, 2010, 04:37:37 PM

We are looking for someone who would like to design the 2011 admission button for FNY. If interested go on our website www.firstnightyoungstown.org and see previous designs. Two things must be on the button, theyear 2011 and first night youngstown. The designers name can also appear on it.  I am looking for it ASAP. If interested please call John R. Swierz @ 330 402-3697.
i thought bob barko had the field sowned up in that field. ;D ::)

john r. swierz

Please download our performers application on www.firstnightyoungstown.org and fax it to our office @ 330 744-9966. We are signing up acts as we  email

Thank You

Youngstownshrimp

Councilman JRS , I still am interested in providing a jazz quartet of Dana alumni.

john r. swierz

We are looking for someone who would like to design the 2011 admission button for FNY. If interested go on our website www.firstnightyoungstown.org and see previous designs. Two things must be on the button, theyear 2011 and first night youngstown. The designers name can also appear on it.  I am looking for it ASAP. If interested please call John R. Swierz @ 330 402-3697.