News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Try McAllisters Ice Cream On Tuesday Or Thursday

Started by jay, May 03, 2010, 03:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

iwasthere

Quote from: jay on May 04, 2010, 08:43:37 PM
;)  I mentioned that JRS sent me and they wanted to charge me more.  ;)
;Di had to run for my life when i mentioned jrs name. i did not know that you can scoop icecream with a cleaver. ;D

jay

;)  I mentioned that JRS sent me and they wanted to charge me more.  ;)

john r. swierz

I was talking to the owner and he was very pleased with the opening week. He stated that they did well with the other items(then ice cream) that they sell.

john r. swierz

jay

I tried McAllisters today.

These are the current flavors of ice cream
Vanilla
Chocolate
Chocolate Malt
Butter Pecan
Chocolate Pecan
Strawberry
Mint Chocolate Chip
Black Cherry
Cake Batter
Carmel Cheese Cake

DefendYoungstown

I purchased a scoop of mint choc. chip on Friday. The servings size was enormous and the ice cream was very good. More importantly, I was the 3rd person in line! I visited some former coworkers in the Mahoning County Courthouse shortly thereafter and they said that the ice cream shop had presented samples to various offices a few days earlier. Many employees from the building have frequented the shop in the past week. Good stuff.

Mary

Girls I work with tried them last week. It was excellent. My current diet won't allow for it!  :laugh:

jay

Let's welcome McAllister's Ice Cream to downtown Youngstown.
Stop by for a cone on Tuesday, May 4, or Thursday, May 6 (Downtown Day).